OUR FIRST YOUTUBE COMMERCIAL VIDEO!
Premiered Sep 19, 2022 Welcome to our first in a series of commercial promotions for our "Family" of Professionals at INWPIA, serving the public trust with decades of experience, wisdom, discernment, and dedication to truth, transparency, and training! Our greatest resource and strength is YOU!
- INWPIA Annual Membership Meeting Online (Zoom) Platform: Has been scheduled for: 09 Sep 2022, 7PM, PST. (Anticipated duration: 30+ minutes) The meeting agenda and meeting link invite details will be announced via ListServ before the meeting.
- Membership Certificates are being processed and mailed Mid-September for the following Professional Members:
- Marcy Phelps, CFE, CPI. Marcy Phelps & Associates.
- Nickolas Montano, CFE, CPI. Montano & Associates International Investigations.
- Robert McKenna, Founder. ALTRUESOFT.com.
- Corrin Warship, Student. Boise State University (BSU)
- Rory J. McMahon, CLI, CFE, CEO, Lead Instructor. (IEC) Investigation Education Consultants Inc.
- Michelle Lyons, PI. Lyons Investigations LLC.
- Tim Chris Snyder, PI. Cosmic Intelligence Universal Outpost.
- Updated CE (Continuing Education Page) and Resources Page! Please welcome our new (CE) Credits Page additions:
- Membership Renewal options are available at our Membership Page! We appreciate our "Family" of Professionals! Our greatest resource and strength is "YOU!"
- A NEW Prestigious PI from TEXAS will soon join our "Family" of Professionals at INWPIA. This incredible woman, who was on TALI's Region 4 Board of Directors, articles as seen on "Fortune and Forbes" Austin's Amazing Women, and Her specialized investigative practice in child custody, and developed "Next Step Youth Transport Services", a special transport services for At-Risk Youth to Therapeutic Centers. Stay tuned for more details!
- A special "Thank-You!" to our Vice President Clint Colvin, PI, for his outstanding workmanship and design of our prestigious Membership Certificates!
- INWPIA ByLaws are under development and review for our association. ByLaws provide the overall guiding principles for operating the business and operations under the direction of the board of directors in their work to oversee the day-to-day operations of the corporation.
- The Monthly Resources Page for Membership has been updated with:
- New Resource Video of the Month.
- (5) New OSINT - Resources - Tools - Training.
- Public Records - Research Additions for: Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon
- OSINT Resources & Tools (A-Z Listings) have been updated for membership use and educational skill sets.
- "Special Events" Menu Tab has been added to provide our Valued Membership notices of Training, Special Events, Webinars, and other Opportunities to Grow, Learn, and Network with other Premier Professionals in their chosen professions.
- "The Premier Private Investigators - OSINT Newsletter" is under development for the next quarterly issue with new categories, articles, podcasts, and resources to serve YOU!
- NEW associations projects joining INWPIA, making us "THE LARGEST DETECTIVE - PI SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!"