INVESTIGATIVE COURSES - (CE) CONTINUING EDUCATION
INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE! INWPIA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS!
- Offering Continuing Education Resources for Investigations.
- Distance Learning Video On-Demand.
- Distance Learning Correspondent.
- Books, Articles and Resources.
- Membership is an investment - and benefits of networking, continuing education and legislative advocacy.
TRAINING SERVICES AND EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Investigative Courses is from Dean and Karen Beers (Associates in Forensic Investigations – CO). Investigative Courses has offered distance learning courses for all platforms since 2012. We are honored to provide a special 25% discount to INWPIA members, and will also donate an equal amount back to INWPIA. As a member, your enrollment exclusively benefits you and INWPIA!
Please use this exclusive link http://INWPIA.InvestigativeCourses.com to register and for course information, and email associates@InvestigativeCourses.com to receive your discount code.
THE INVESTIGATOR'S ULTIMATE GUIDE SERIES
Larry Kaye, P.I. is a Security and Investigation Consultant, excellent trainer, semi-retired Private Investigator, Process Server, frankly-awesome skip tracer, strangely good listener and all around nice guy who knows some scary things.
Larry is the creator of The Investigator s Ultimate Guide series which is known as premium Private Investigator training from someone who s been there and done that. Plus he s a total Jesus Freak, so he s always got that going for him.
Investigative Training Series
- Surveillance Training
- Process Server Training
- Public Records Mini-Course
- YouTube Channel Link: ShadowAnyone
Offering contract investigations, including civil and criminal investigations, family law, heirs and beneficiaries, workman's compensation and misconduct services, and process services.
NEW Investigative Services & Training
- Obtain your Washington PI License! In Person and Zoom Platforms.
- Process Service Training
- Surveillance and Investigative Methodologies.
- Threat Assessments and Security - Law Enforcement Consultations
Valerie McGilvrey is a native Texan born into a family of entrepreneurs. She's a member of The Fraternal Order of Investigators, and a former Texas Property & Casualty insurance adjuster with heavy experience in fraudulent claims, document fraud, witness location, and has performed countless complex investigations into all types of crime-from white-collar fraud to loss of-life investigations.
She’s authored several books that describe the highly successful methods for locating people and conducting background searches. Skip Trace Secrets and Background Check have reached the top of the civil law book lists in the United States. Also, check out PINow.com for her contributions.
Valerie conducts seminars that teach the art of pre-texting and skip tracing to investigative and recovery professionals nationwide. You’ll find her writing and podcasting about her love of skip tracing at SkipVue.com
NITA: The Leader in State-Approved Online Training for Private Investigators and Security ProfessionalsWe provide online training courses, available 24/7, to advance your investigative or security career.
- NITA, courses are available with immediate enrollment and may be accessed 24/7.
- NITA staff will be available for all students from 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST during normal business days. All calls will be answered promptly and messages will be returned within 24 hours. Please contact us via phone at 800-730-NITA (6482) or via email at: Sandra@NITAinc.com.
- NITA meets all applicable licensing requirements in the states listed below, and each of our training courses satisfies the state-specific requirements for investigative and security curriculum. FL Department of Education School License #4875 - Annual License issued by the Commission of Independent Education, FL Dept of Education GA CLTR # CLTR001021- Issued from the GA Secretary of State, yearly AL Certificate Trainer CT004 -- Issued yearly TX Y School number Y00191 - NITA is a school that can provide CE training MN certified trainer
- We maintain an active job board on our website, which gives investigative companies the opportunity to post current job openings and browse available employment opportunities.
**Use coupon code Phelps10 for 10% discount on these and all courses on the Illumeo.com platform
Additional Online Courses Include:
Beyond the Balance Sheet: Strategies for Finding Financial Assets Online. (2 CPE)
Due Diligence Background Investigations: A 3-Step Process for Minimizing Risk. (1CPE)
How to Search Online Public Records Like a Pro. (1.5 CPE)
How to Search Online News for Due Diligence and Background Investigations. (1CPE)
Online Court Searching: A How-To for Non-Legal Professionals. (1CPE)
Research Secrets from a Private Investigator: 3 Steps to Better Results. (1CPE)