Inland NorthWest Private Investigators Association (INWPIA), is a non-profit professional organization founded in August 2021, answering the call for truth, transparency, and training for our colleagues and clients in our chosen professions.
Within our first year of 2021 / 2022, our association, along with our "Family" network of professional members, our premier award-winning newsletter contributors in the legal, intelligence, private investigative, OSINT, law enforcement professions, collectively makes us "The Largest Detective - PI Social Media Network In The Pacific NorthWest!"
The association promotes educational services, training, and legislative efforts that promote the highest standards of professional conduct, due diligence, ethics, and upholds the public trust in the pursuit of excellence.
Our greatest resource and investment is YOU!
God Bless You!
John Temblador, PresidentClint Colvin, Vice PresidentStanding Committees - Members
Email: email@example.comPhone: (833) 446-9742
(TCPA Notice to Customers) By calling or texting this number 833 446 9742 , Customers agree to receive text messages, If you no Longer wish to receive text Messages, you may opt out ay any time by replying "STOP".
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
JOIN OUR "FAMILY" OF PROFESSIONALS!
- "THE LARGEST DETECTIVE - PI SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!"
- FREE - Advertising, Networking, and Referral Services.
- FREE - Members Only ListServ - Video - Chat.
- FREE - Addition to our Professional Membership Business Directory.
- FREE - OSINT Resources - Public Records - Statutes - Information. (*) Conditions Apply.
- FREE - (CE) Educational Credits - Licensing - Training - Private Investigators - OSINT - Other Related Professions. (*) Conditions Apply.
- FREE - Prestigious Certificate of Membership and INWPIA Promotional Gifts and Events - Calendar Year.
- FREE - Subscription to "The Premier Private Investigators - OSINT Newsletter!" sent quarterly in collaboration with Remnant Investigations LLC.
- Support local communities, charities, events, and the moral welfare, safety, security of our members and the public trust.
- Active Membership $75, Associate Membership $50, Affiliate Membership $25! Students Membership - FREE! Associate, Affiliate, and Student Memberships are open for Out of Network Licensed Private Investigators, Legal, Skip Tracers, OSINT Data Crime - Fraud, and other investigative - public safety professions.
- Know your Board of Directors - Standing Committees - working for "Transparency, Truth, and Training." Our greatest resource and investment is YOU!
- Join our "Family!" of Professional Current - Retired Law Enforcement, Intelligence Agents, Private Investigators - Common Skill Sets: Assets, Backgrounds, Bug Sweep-TSCM, Child Support, Civil - Criminal Courts, Dating, Domestic, Fraud, Identity Theft, Missing Persons, OSINT Analysts, Public Records, Process Service, Information - Data Research, Repossessions, Social Media, Threat Mitigation, Trial Prep, Workers Compensation. (John 3:16-17)
APPLY FOR PREMIER INWPIA PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
- Click the "Request for Membership Application Download" button below.
- Complete the Membership Application with your chosen membership type, payment, and contact information.
- Email the completed Membership Application and Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email confirmation and inclusion to our exclusive Membership Benefits, ListServ Communications, OSINT - Intelligence Resources, Referrals, and "The Premier Private Investigators - OSINT Newsletter!"
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED THRU SECURE SQUARE PAYMENT PLATFORM
RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
- Square Payment Invoices are emailed to Members on their enrollment anniversary date.
- Direct payment on our Square - Secure Payment Portal below is also available for you.
- Note: State MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL on your payment information.
- We THANK-YOU for making our "Family" of Professionals "The Largest Detective - PI Social Media Network In The Pacific NorthWest!"
LATEST NEWS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
INWPIA "FAMILY" OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS - SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK - ASSOCIATIONS - AFFILIATIONS - NEWSLETTER AUTHORS
CYBERCRIME - CYBERBULLY RESOURCES
What Is Cyberbullying?
ADVERTISING - COMMUNITY SUPPORT - SPONSORSHIP ADS
Adoptions & Guardianships, Auto Accidents, Contracts, Criminal Defense, Divorce, Probate Estates, Property Law, Wills & Trusts
Veterans Legal Institute® (VLI) provides pro bono legal assistance to homeless and low income current & former service members. Call (714) 852-3492. Serving Orange County and the Inland Empire, California.